13 Common Mistakes That Can Aggravate Your Hemorrhoids(Piles)
What are hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids, or piles, as they are most commonly known, are the swollen tissues and veins of the lower rectum and the anus. In today’s times, it is the most common ailment that affects three out of four adults.
There are two kinds of piles: internal and external. Internal piles as the name suggests, are located inside the rectum and they are the most common kind. They cannot be seen or felt on examination. While the external piles develop on the outside edge of the anus. Clotted piles are called thrombosed piles. These kinds of piles can be extremely painful but they are not dangerous.
What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids?
- Bleeding that is painless during bowel movements
- Itching and irritation in the anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- A lump that is very painful and sensitive
What are some of the most common mistakes that aggravate one’s hemorrhoids?
Sitting for prolonged periods and practicing a sedentary lifestyle,
- On a daily basis, lifting very heavy objects,
- Ignoring symptoms of constipation or diarrhea,
- Poor hygiene,
- High levels of stress and anxiety,
- Overusing of laxatives,
- Sitting on the toilet for too long,
- Using scented wet wipes,
- Using your nails for scratching,
- Indulging in a lot of caffeine,
- Sitting for too long on hard or rough surfaces
- Not evacuating bowels on time
- Avoiding medical treatment
If you’re facing any of these problems, Samata Hospital has the best doctors to treat them with advanced technology.
Piles treatment in Dombivli | Best hospital for piles surgery in Dombivli | Best Piles Doctor in dombivli | piles surgery hospital in dombivli | Best hospital for fissure fistula surgery in Dombivli |Best fissure fistula doctor in Dombivli| fistula operation in dombivli| Best General Surgery Hospital in Dombivli